Refill, Reuse, Relight
BioFuel is the only cooking and warming fuel you’ll ever need! Made in the USA of 100% all natural materials and non-toxic ingredients, BioFuel is the result of a 12 year research and development effort to create a safer and greener cooking and warming fuel. This webpage will help you learn more about the full line of BioFuel Products or you can shop BioFuel products now!
Why Choose BioFuel?
COST EFFECTIVEBioFuel is less expensive than traditional cooking and warming fuel and lasts twice as long as a single can of Sterno cooking fuel.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLYBioFuel is made in the USA using only all natural, organic and non-hazardous materials.
REUSABLE / REFILLABLEBioFuel cans can be reused and refilled to prevent unnecessary waste and have an unlimited shelf life.
LOCALLY AVAILABLEBioFuel is available for purchase from our company website, but also at many of your local, "bix box" retail stores.
Shop BioFuel Products
BioFuel Reusable Burner CanThis reusable and refillable BioFuel can holds enough fuel to burn for 5-7 hours and can be used for cooking, warming or in emergencies.Buy BioFuel Cans
BioFuel 15oz Fuel RefillSave money by purchasing BioFuel fuel refills and top off your current stock of BioFuel burner cans. 15 ounce refill bottle.Buy 15 oz Refill Liquid
BioFuel 30oz Fuel RefillIf you frequently use BioFuel burner cans, this 30 oz fuel refill can provide up to 30 more hours of burn time. 30 ounce refill bottle.Buy 30 oz Refill Liquid
Uses For BioFuel:
Catering / Food ServiceBioFuel is a practical, refillable and cost effective replacement for traditional cooking fuel.Learn More
Camping / OutdoorsBioFuel is made from non-hazardous, organic material and provides 5-7 hours of cooking time.Learn More
Emergency PreparednessBioFuel is ready to use in an emergency. Safe for indoor / outdoor use and has an unlimited shelf life.Learn More
BioFuel Consumer Facts:
- BioFuel is a pure, petroleum-free diol used to make a variety of products, serving a wide range of consumer and industrial markets globally.
- BioFuel is derived from a renewably-sourced corn sugar fermentation process
- BioFuel stems from a 12 year R&D effort to develop a bio-catalyst that converts corn sugar to bio-based propanediol.
- BioFuel is 100% made in the USA
- Our fuel is made from a 100% pure biobased ingredient used to manufacture “Greenscapes Biofuel” products.
- BioFuel is 100% natural and contains no added preservatives, is 100% petroleum-free and contains no animal byproducts.
- Renewable and sustainable – Life Cycle Assessment (cradle to gate) shows reduced environmental impact vs. petroleum-based glycols.
- BioFuel emits 40% less greenhouse gas emissions than our competitors.
- BioFuel manufacturing results in 38% less energy used in its production.
- BioFuel is readily biodegradable and certified by the USDA as 100% bio-based.
- While burning, BioFuel only emits a light, sweet scent.
View All BioFuel Products